Investment in urban real estate in Uruguay has proved to be an excellent choice to protect your capital. Also, Uruguay is one of the countries with greater political and social stability in Latin America. It is a society with a homogeneous, warm and tolerant population. With a growing middle class, it becomes a safe country to live and do business in.
• Despite the various global crises of recent years, the value of property has not been affected.
• Properties can be acquired by one or more individuals, a company or conglomerate.
• It is a healthy market in the financial aspect as in general properties are not mortgaged.
• The foreign exchange market is not regulated, and there are no limitations for the purchase or sale of foreign currency.
• The government promotes investment, maintaining a favorable policy towards foreign investment. There is no difference in treatment between foreign and local investors.
• Confidentiality of transactions is expressly guaranteed by law (banking secrecy).
• State authorization is not required and there are no additional taxes for the transfer of profits and repatriation of capital.
• Solid legal system where contracts are honored and private property is protected by the Constitution, showing the lowest levels of corruption in the region.
• There are no restrictions on the type of property that a foreign investor can buy.
CASA EN CARRASCO
Con cochera y piscina - 600m2
APARTAMENTO EN MALVÍN
Frente a la rambla - 75m2
CASA EN EL PRADO
A reciclar - 450m2