EXA keeps a strategic alliance with “EVERDEM” (previously known as Estudio 3000), one of the most recognized companies of agricultural services, farm management and investment advisory.
This is enriched by the personal experience of Xavier Artagaveytia, one of EXA's partners, who has lived and worked in Paraguay.
It is a historically favorable time to invest in the Paraguayan Chaco. The price of land is very low compared to other similar in the region. This provides a high probability of appreciation.
• The land is extremely fertile and the climate subtropical.
• It is the country with the best monetary and fiscal stability of Latin America, with the lowest tax rates and with a simple tax system.
• The price of land is very low compared to other similar properties in the region. This provides a high probability of appreciation.
• It is the country with the highest economic growth in the region.
• New technologies adapted to the conditions of the Chaco have eliminated most of its limitations.
• Its current Government is open to foreign investment with a strong national project.
• There is a large Mennonite community of people adapted to living in the Chaco.
• Thanks to the free market, inputs are very low cost.
• Infrastructure, especially roads and bypaths, is very poor.
CAMPO EN LAS AFUERAS