Investment in land in Uruguay is an excellent choice to protect capital safely. This is enhanced by the constant appreciation of land as it is a finite resource.
• Strategic location in South America, with direct access to the ocean.
• State authorization is not required and there are no additional taxes for the transfer of profits or repatriation of capital.
• Official map of the different types of soil according to “CONEAT” productivity index.
• Properties may be acquired by one or more individuals, a company or conglomerate.
• Strong legal system in which contracts are honored and private property is protected by the Constitution, showing the lowest levels of corruption of the region.
• The foreign exchange market is not regulated, and there are no limitations for the purchase or sale of foreign currency.
• The government promotes investments and there are no differences in treatment between foreign and local investors.
• Confidentiality of transactions is expressly guaranteed by law (banking secrecy).
• There is no government intervention in the market.
_ _ _ lo viste
CAMPO EN LAS AFUERAS
ESTANCIA EN MINAS